- Where do you intern and what department do you work in?
Viacom, MTV Consumer Marketing Intern
- How you heard about internship/how you applied?
I heard about interning at Viacom from our Creative Director, Tiffany! I applied on their website, viacomcareers.com.
- What was your favorite opportunity you had at the internship & why?My favorite part of my internship was having the opportunity to work on promoting the MTV Movie Awards. Promoting an event that attracts nearly 4 million viewers is pretty cool!
- What is the most challenging part of internship & why?
The most challenging part of my internship was that my tasks weren’t exactly challenging. However, this encouraged me to take initiative and brainstorm project ideas, which helped me make a more positive impact.
- What is the greatest skill used/piece of advice to offer someone looking to apply?
Take initiative and contribute ideas. MTV really appreciates a millennial point of view and they’re looking for an applicant that can provide fresh insights.